Wednesday 2 November 2016

Navy Blue

POP | TheyAllHateUs:
 
Super Cheap! Only $25.9 I'm gonna love this site! How cute are these Cheap Nike Shoes #Nike #Shoes? them! wow, it is so cool. nike shoes outlet online:
 
Bye bye black coats. There's a new coat in town... and it's navy!:
 
"You’re going to see that global climate change is very real. And that for some people, their day consists of walking twelve miles for four buckets of water. And so there are lessons that you can’t get out of a book that are waiting for you at the other end of that flight.":
 
Minimal + Chic | @codeplusform:
 
I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!:
 
navy blue coat:
 
street style, fashion and photography by sandra semburg. all images copyright ©sandrasemburg | visual journal about fashion and streetstyle by photographer Sandra Semburg:
 
Denim and black:
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10